PoE extender can connect devices which support IEEE802.3 af/at (such as IP camera) and supply power to PD devices (support IEEE802.3af) via network cable, to extender PoE and Ethernet signal to 100m without extra power supply.
This device can help get longer transmission distance in network video surveillance and office wiring
•Provide two ports : one PoE input and one PoE output
•Input Voltage: 48-57V
•Complies with IEEE802.3 10BASE-T,IEEE802.3u 100BASE-TX/100BASE-FX,IEEE802.3az,IEEE802.3af;
• Easy to install and operate on walls or on the desktops
Before installation, please check the following equipment and accessories, if there are any missing, please contact with your supplier.
1) 1 pc of FS-PSE1001-E10
2) 1 user manual
Please install as below steps
1) Before installation, please turn off the power of all signal sources and the monitor in case of the damage to transmission device.
2) Using ONE network cableto connect with PoE input port and switch, as well as powered devices such as IP camera via the other port.
3) Check whether installation is correct and the device undamaged. Before power on FS-PSE1001-E10, make sure that all connections are reliable.
4) Confirm all network devices are powered and can work normally.
When the device encountered with troubles, it can be solved by the methods below:
1) Make sure the device is installed correctly referring to the requirements;
2) Make sure RJ45 cable is good contacted without open circuit; the cable design complies with EIA/TIA568A or 568B international standards.
3) Each PoE port can provides max 15W to PoE devices, so please don't connect with the PoE device which is more than 15W.
4) Replace the trouble device with a normal working FS-PSE1001-E10 to check if the device is damaged.
5) If all the above methods still don't work, please contact with manufacturer directly.
Making methods of RJ45 connector
Required tools: wire crimpers, network cable tester.
The wire sequence of RJ45l connector must complies with international standard of EIA/TIA 568A or EIA/TIA 568B.
1) Strip about 2cm's of insulating jacket to let 4 pairs UTP can be seen.
2) Separate 4 pairs UTP cable, and try to straighten each pair.
3) Arrange 8 cables with correct line sequence of EIA/TIA 568A or EIA/TIA 568B.
4) Cut thread residue and leave 1.5cm wire which exposed outside the insulating layer, and ensure 8 wires are straight and neat.
5) Put 8 wires in RJ 45 connector, then press with wire crimpers.
6) Repeat above five steps , make the other side of UTP cable; Then using the cable tester to test whether the cat5e/6 works normally.