Ethernet signal and power transmitter FS-EPOC7004T-POE can transmit high speed Ethernet signal and power via coaxial cable. Its maximum transmission distance for Ethernet signal is 2000 meters and 500 meters for power with max 48V2A power supply. By adopting advanced OFDM technology to process the data, FS-EPOC7004T-POE has high capacity of anti-jamming in real operating environment and its physical broadband can up to 200Mbps. With built-in multi-stage surge and lightning protection design, FS-EPOC7004T-POE avoids devices from lightning damage. This product can be widely used in fields such as network expanding system, network security system, network information distribution system, network upgrading & expanding system, railway and urban transportation, metallurgy and mining, field operations etc.
• Support IEEE802.3af POE and 4-CH Ethernet 10/100Mbps signal up to 100m.
• Power supply function over Coax (48VDC)
• Using coaxial cable transmits Ethernet signal and power. Maximum transmission distance of Ethernet signal can be 2000 meters and 500 meters of power (match FS-EPOC7004T-POE with FS-EPOC7001R) with max 48V2A power supply.
• Complies with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u and IEEE 802.3X standards
• With high speed modem technology, the physical broadband can up to 200Mbps.
• Built-in multi-stage surge and lightning protection design.
• Support Auto MDI/MDIX Function
• Low power consumption, automatic error-correction coding technology.
• Easy installation, good presentation, fast network connection.
• Security Monitoring System
• Multimedia Network Teaching System
• Medical Monitoring Display System
• Industrial Automation Control System
• Banking, securities, financial information display system
• Remote Network Server Monitoring
• Department Store Security
• Casino Security
• Hospitals, Airports and banks
• School Campuses
• IP cameras based on coaxial cable or telephone wire
• NVR based on coaxial cable or telephone wire
• Video interphone based on coaxial cable or telephone wire
• Intelligent home POS, broadband intelligent power grid etc.
• Industrial fields such as railway, telecommunication, oil prospecting, coal mining etc.
1.Connect FS-EPOCTX remote LAN port to network device RJ45 output; Connect 48VDC power output port to network device power interface; Fix BNC connector on both end of coaxial cable and connect one end with FS-EPOCTX BNC interface.
2.Connect FS-EPOCRX LAN port to network device RJ45 input; connect the other end of coaxial cable to FS-EPOCRX BNC interface; Plug 48VDC power into the power interface of the transmitter. Check and ensure all connections are right, then connect power supply.
3.With internet connected, device tries connection automatically. Link indicator (yellow light) turns on and indicates coaxial cable is well connected; green light quick shining means internet signal transmission is in normal.