The HDMIECOAX HDMI Over Single Coax Extender sends HDMI signals Over just one 75Ohm Coaxial cable -- up to 400 feet away. The HDMIECOAX HDMI Over Single Coax Extender supports HDMI 1.2 and the newer HDMI 1.3 with features such as Deep Color and 1080p. DVI-D Computer video can also be transmitted with a DVI-to-HDMI cable By using standard and widely available 75Ohm RG-6U cables, the HDMIECOAX HDMI Over Single Coax Extender makes HDMI signal extensions easier than with heavy and expensive copper cables and more robust than with optical fiber.
How it connects
The HDMIECOAX HDMI Over Single Coax Extender system consists of a Transmitter and a Receiver. The HDMI source (set-top box, Bluray player, or gaming console) connects to the Transmitter box with a 6-foot HDMI cable. The Receiver box connects to the HDTV display in the same way -- up to 400 feet away. One 75Ohm RG-6U Coax cables link the Transmitter and Receiver. Power is applied to the Transmitter and Receiver with the included 5V DC power supplies. HDMI picture emerges on the HDTV display.
Note：The HDMIECOAX HDMI Over Single Coax Extender is HDCP compliant.
• Flexible extension of high-bandwidth HDMI 1.3 thanks to the performance and reliability of 75Ohm RG-6U Coax cable.
• Audio and video are transmitted digitally over the 75Ohm RG-6U Coax cable for zero signal loss.
• Single Link Range: 1080p/60, 8 bit color depth, 1920x1200.
• Compliant with HDMI 1.3, HDCP 1.2 and DVI1.1 standards
• Supports digital video formats in Deep Color Mode.
• Supports 5.1/7.1 Ch. Surround Sound / Digital Audio / DTS-HD
• Supports Cascade function in Receiver and easy to build a network system by installer.
• Lip-Sync Pass Through
• Supports IR Pass thru function and control HDMI source devices (set-top box, DVD player and Blue ray DVD Player) in Receiver by its IR remote controller.