Just "Plug and Watch" for a Quick Solution
PLANET GSW-2620VHP is an ideal Plug and Watch Power over Ethernet solution which provides quick installation, real-time PoE work status monitoring and immediate troubleshooting through its unique LCD display to improve work efficiency and quality without any PC or software required.
The GSW-2620VHP is equipped with 24 10/100/1000BASE-T ports featuring 30-watt 802.3at Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) copper interfaces and 2 extra 1000BASE-X SFP slots with inner power system. With a total PoE power budget of up to 300 watts and non-blocking data switching performance, the GSW-2620VHP fulfills the demand of sufficient PoE power for HD IP surveillance. It offers a desktop-sized, reliable and visible power solution for small businesses and system integrators deploying Power over Ethernet networks.
Smart and Intuitive LCD Control
The GSW-2620VHP provides an intuitive color panel on its front panel that facilitates the Ethernet management and PoE PD management. They greatly promote management efficiency in large-scale network, such as enterprises, hotels, shopping malls, government buildings, and other public areas, and feature the following special management and status functions:
- PoE management and status
- Port management and status
- Switch mode: Standard, VLAN, Extend
- Budget and bandwidth control
- PD alive check
- Maintenance: Screen saver, fan control, factory default and save configuration
Standard, VLAN and Extend Operation Modes Offered
The GSW-2620VHP provides Standard, VLAN and Extend operation modes. The GSW-2620VHP operates as a normal IEEE 802.3af/at PoE Switch in the Standard operation mode. The VLAN operation mode features the port-based VLAN function that can help to prevent the IP camera’s multicast or broadcast storm from influencing each other.
In the Extend operation mode, the GSW-2620VHP operates on a per-port basis at 10Mbps duplex operation but can support 30-watt PoE power output over a distance of up to 250 meters overcoming the 100m limit on Ethernet UTP cable. With this brand-new feature, the GSW-2620VHP provides an additional solution for 802.3af/at PoE distance extension, thus saving the cost of Ethernet cable installation. Its VLAN isolation function isolates ports so as to prevent broadcast storm and defend DHCP spoofing in the Extend operation mode.
Flexible Extension Solution
The two mini-GBIC slots built in the GSW-2620VHP are compatible with the 1000BASE-SX/LX SFP (Small Form-factor Pluggable) fiber transceiver, uplinked to the backbone switch and monitoring center in long distance. The distance can be extended from 550 meters (multi-mode fiber) to 10/20/30/40/50/60/70/120 kilometers (single-mode fiber or WDM fiber). They are well suited for applications within the enterprise data centers and distributions.
The GSW-2620VHP provides contact discharge of ±6KV DC and air discharge of ±8KV DC for Ethernet ESD protection. It also supports ±6KV surge immunity to improve product stability and protects users’ networks from devastating ESD attacks, making sure the flow of operation does not fluctuate.
Easy Installation and Cable Connection
As data and power are transmitted over one cable, the GSW-2620VHP does not need a second cable and electrical outlets on the wall, ceiling or any unreachable place. Thus, it helps to lower the installation costs and simplify the installation effort. All the RJ45 copper interfaces of the GSW-2620VHP support 10/100/1000Mbps auto-negotiation for optimal speed detection through RJ45 Category 6, 5 or 5e cable. It also supports standard auto-MDI/MDI-X that can detect the type of connection to any Ethernet device without requiring special straight-through or crossover cables.
Perfectly-integrated Solution for PoE IP Camera and NVR System
With its 52Gbps high-performance switch architecture and 300-watt PoE power budget, the recorded video files from the 24 PoE IP cameras powered by the GSW-2620VHP are saved in the 24-channel NVR systems or surveillance software in the monitoring center for possible backup references..
Ideal PoE Switch for All Enterprises
Providing sixteen 802.3at PoE+ in-line power interfaces, the GSW-2620VHP can easily build a power that centrally controls IP phone system, IP camera system and wireless AP group for enterprises. Cameras can be installed around the corner in the company or campus for surveillance demands. Without the need for power sockets, the GSW-2620VHP makes the installation of cameras easier and more efficient.
- 24-port 10/100/1000BASE-T Gigabit RJ45 copper
- 2 1000BASE-X mini-GBIC SFP interfaces
Power over Ethernet
- Complies with IEEE 802.3af/at Power over Ethernet end-span PSE
- Up to 24 ports of IEEE 802.3af/802.3at devices powered
- Supports PoE Power up to 32 watts for each PoE port
- Each port supports 54V DC power to PoE Powered Device
- 300-watt PoE budget
- Auto detects powered device (PD)
- Circuit protection prevents power interference between ports
- Remote power feeding up to 100m in standard mode and 250m in extend mode
- LCD switch mode for "Standard", "VLAN" and "Extend" mode selection; the "Extend" mode features 30-watt PoE transmit distance of 250m at speed of 10Mbps and VLAN isolation
- Solid LCD switch mode to isolate ports to prevent broadcast storm and defend DHCP spoofing
- Power low-voltage, power over-voltage and PSE over-temperature protection
- Screen saver, fan control, factory default and save configuration
- PoE management
- Total PoE power budget control
- Per port PoE function enable/disable
- PoE port power feeding priority
- Per PoE port power limitation
- PD alive check
- Hardware-based 10/100/1000Mbps auto-negotiation and auto MDI/MDI-X
- Flow control for full duplex operation and back pressure for half duplex operation
- 9216bytes packet size
- Integrates address look-up engine, supporting 8K absolute MAC addresses
- IEEE 802.1Q VLAN transparency
- Automatic address learning and address aging
- 19-inch desktop size, 1U height, rack mountable
- 2-inch color LCD with smart management functions
- LED indicators for system power, per port PoE ready and PoE activity, speed, Link/Act
- 3 silent fans to provide stable and efficient power performance
- Supports Energy-Efficient Ethernet (EEE) function (IEEE 802.3az)
- Supports contact discharge of ±6KV DC and air discharge of ±8KV DC for Ethernet ESD protection
- Supports ±6KV surge immunity