Radio channel controller for remote control of low current equipment. It is used to activate electric locks, gates and swing gates, rolling shutters and blinds, and to restart modems and routers.
• Authentication to prevent forgery
• Jamming detection and communication channels encryption
• Protected from power surges and overheating
• With one click in the mobile application, the device switches domestic appliances on or off
• It switches off automatically during voltage surge and overheating
• Information on the voltage level is available in the mobile application
Principle of operation
The device controls electric power supply by means of relay, which closes and opens the dry contact.
Operates from 7—24 V DC voltage sources. The dry contact is not galvanically connected to the device itself.
Installation and set up
The device is installed in junction boxes, distribution boards, and enclosures of switching units.
Radio channel relay unit
Into electric switchboard, junction box
Relay service life
Max — 36.5 V, min — 6.5 V
Maximum load current
5A at 36V DC, 13A at 230V AC
Maximum current protection
Maximum temperature protection
65°C at the place of installation
Electric power meter function
Energy consumption parameter check
Alarm signal delivery time
7—24 V (DC only)
Jeweller radio technology
Communication range with central unit — up to 1,000 m in an open space
Two-way communication between devices
Operating frequencies — 868.0−868.6 MHz
Self-adjusting RF output power — up to 25 mW
Block encryption based on AES algorithm
Device scanning period — 12−300 s
Operating temperature range
0°С to +64°С
Up to 75%
Protection class of body
Protection against fraud
Remote setting and testing
39 х 33 х 18 mm
Replacement and repair within 24 months of the date of sale.